Type of Job
2 February 2023 at 23:00:00
About the job
Full Time nurse for our client. They provide community and home supports to children with complex care needs. The job is based in Ireland
They provide a network of education, training and support. They are dedicated to continuing professional development and create a positive working environment that helps support and develop their staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for registered nurses to provide safe, quality care to a child with complex care needs within their home.
The successful candidate’s will be part of a nurse led care team and will report directly to the CNM2.
Qualifications and Experience
· RGN/RCN/RNID on live register of NMBI Paediatric experience desirable but not necessary.
Key Competencies & Responsibilities
· Ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
· Work closely in partnership with all family members
· Ensure the provision of excellent evidenced based nursing care and implement all aspects of the child’s care plans based on needs identified and review accordingly
· Maintain a high standard of infection control for self and for others
· Maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Ability to work alone and within a team
· Excellent organisational skills
· Flexible working hours
· Free health check per annum
· Can provide funding for training and courses
·Very attractive salary up to 50'000 Euro
Valabor is a recruitment company focused on brining quality services all over EU. We are here to bring tailored services to your needs.